Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: May I introduce to you!!........... .........

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    <FONT COLOR=#FF0080>~? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~ is a POOL/PORCH/PartyHouse REG!
    A truely wonderful Lady, thats been chatting the PH since the OutHouse started using rolls in the dispencer....
    She's been reading the board for awhile now..
    Thank You!! Classy for posting... smile

    So if you see her name, now you know who she is.....k

    I hope nobody minds me bringing the posts from Nons thread to here...
    But i thought she deserved her own place smile
    </font>

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile


    <font color=#00FFFF>~? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 2
    From:
    Registered: May 2001</font>

    --------------------------------------------------------
    <font color=#D3A6FF>Hey Non...You and I don't know each other, but when I read this, I had to respond...besides, I promised Mel that one of these days I would post on her board..*s*....after reading heidi's response to ya, I agree with her totally and thinks she worded it the best.....at some point, everyone of us has been disappointed and hurt by someone they met online and in real time...One does overcome the hurt all in due time, so best of luck to ya Non..*s*....and, while I'm posting here, I just wanna say that I do miss all you----->heidi, Mel, WARRIOR, Redhead, Lily, Leo the Lioness, rotten, Genie (don't know you too well, but we did have that one fun night picking on all the guys..*L*)....I don't get much time like I had in the past to get into the pool, but when I do, its so great to see all you again....heidi, you've always busted my chops, but you've always been a blast to be with in the pool..*L*....I had so many good laughs with you and Red there, I could never forget them....*s*.....Mel, I told ya someday I would post on your board here and FINALLY, I did!..*L*....and Lily, you and I shared so many good conversations with each other here and on the phone, you're the one I've missed the most..*hugs*.....gosh, now I'm getting teary-eyed..*L*.....Awwwwww shit, I've gotta to get to work.....Talk to you all soon..*s*</font>

    IP: Logged


    <font color=#00FFFF>heidi!
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 724
    From: Canada
    Registered: Sep 2000
    posted May 25, 2001 12:35 </font>
    -------------------------------------------------------
    <font color=#D3A6FF>but but but..I give everyone a hard time..its kinda what I do best..*G*..Classy you are missed too...*snaps you're polka dot panties on the way out..</font>




    <font color=#00FFFF>*Leo the Lioness*
    Moderator
    Posts: 5125
    From: NY
    Registered: Sep 2000
    posted May 25, 2001 13:10 </font>
    --------------------------------------------------------
    <font color=#D3A6FF>*LMAO* .....i had to sift through so much stuff to find the post i was pointed to, but here i am!! *L
    Classy!!!....it's been YEARS *LOL......actually, i dont think i've talked to you since i was pregnant and about to pop!.......well, in case you haven't heard by now, it was a girl, and i named it after heidi *LMFAO*!!.........(it's actually kinda true! just ask her )

    anyway, thank you for remembering me, even though it's been such a long time since we talked......i haven't been a regular poster on this board in a good 6-7 months, but i've recently started coming back to where i started.....i miss certain people on this board, as well as just online in general, and you're one of them, Lady *hug*......you were always OK by me.....

    *passes you a warm cuppa cawfee*......here ya go, Joisey Goil....*G....maybe some day we'll meet in Manhattan and have an ACTUAL one together

    PS - i have a board, too *points to signature*.....feel free to visit me there anytime you wish!</font>

    ------------------

    Say Anything.......


    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    IP: Logged

    <font color=#00FFFF>~? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Posts: 2
    From:
    Registered: May 2001
    posted May 25, 2001 14:57</font>
    --------------------------------------------------------
    <font color=#D3A6FF>dammit heidi...*L*
    And Leo...had wondered if ya had a lil boy or girl there...CAN'T believe if ya REALLY named her *heidi*...*LOL*...and not sure if you and I will ever be able to have that cawfee in real time any soon...Leaving Jersey next month and moving to Florida, but I do promise I will post ya on your board soon...*s* </font>

    IP: Logged


    <font color=#00FFFF>*Leo the Lioness*
    Moderator
    Posts: 5125
    From: NY
    Registered: Sep 2000
    posted May 25, 2001 16:41</font>
    --------------------------------------------------------
    <font color=#D3A6FF>awwwww.......okay then, make it a cuppa OJ, no pulp please
    and NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo......i didn't name her "heidi" *LOL*........i named her heidi's other name .....it's a family thing, named after an aunt-in-law and two of my cousins.......(pssst, i secretly named her for heidi, but don't let her know that k? *L)

    so i hope your move goes well, and i look forward to seeing your name at my place once in a while *G......nice seeing you again, Classy *tight hug*</font>

    ------------------

    Say Anything.......


    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    IP: Logged



    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Her name is well deserved *S*
    A classier lady you will never meet..!!
    Great to have you back
    and don't get me crying L* i may just not stop!!
    Love ya!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CLASSY!!!! hey girl!! so nice to see you back around, seems like just yesterday you were round all the time for heidi to pick on so she'd leave me alone *G* *L*...remember throwing those toilet paper rolls at people in the outhouse ahhhhh....those were the days *L* I wish you much luck in your upcoming move, please keep in touch, cuz you just never know when we'll all find time to invade the pool like we used to! *hugs*.....*knows when heidster posts here she won't be able to bypass a polka dot panty comment....*waits**....*L*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    psssst! *tap tap
    Red lookit post #3....k
    smile

  6. #6
    Inactive Member WARLORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn, take about a flash from the past..*L*
    the days of the hell spawns...whhhooooaaaa
    hello again classy lady...waves....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL*@ me missin that *G*.....OOPS....and in my own senile defense, heidi typically has more than that to say, so ya know *EG*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi..*S*...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •